Over 80% of small businesses fail in the first five years. I am sure you have all heard that stat numerous times and like my clients I am sure you have thought ‘thank goodness that’s not me’.
In my experience, working with Tradie’s helping them know their numbers the majority of these Tradie’s are very close to becoming this statistic.
Through long hours and exhausting week after week you are staying just above the failure line.
The good news is that it doesn’t have to be ‘normal’.
I love numbers, I always have. It is what I get excited about and could talk about all day long and that is why I have a bookkeeping and financial management company which helps Tradie’s who don’t share this passion of mine.
Imagine you are a Tradie who knew exactly who you owed money too, knew exactly who owed you money.
Imagine if you had money map showing you what your cash flow would loook like in the coming month.
Imagine knowing you could pay all your bills on time, pay your staff in full including their super and tax and knew you could even draw yourself a wage each week.
Imagine how much better sleep you could have.
Imagine how much more enjoyable working in your business would be.
Imagine how much more you would enjoy your weekends.
Imagine how much better a family life you would have.
There is only one thing you need to do…look at your numbers.
If that thought freaks you out completely then the second thing you need to do is find someone who loves the numbers and can step you through a solution.
At Efficient Tradie we have a 5 step process which takes you from confused, stressed and overwhelmed to relieved and relaxed.
- Map: Where are you now and where would you like to be?
- Measure: We use technology such as Xero and Receipt Bank just to name a few to help organise your numbers which allows us to be able to measure them easily
- Manage: Now all your numbers have been uploaded and are correct we can focus on making sure those who owe you money pay their bills on your cash flow so that you no longer have to shuffle bills
- Master: This step is where we help you master your money through education and training. Now we know we are the specialist in the money department and we don’t expect you to be but we do believe it is important for you to at least understand the basics
- Maintain: The final step to ensure your financial foundation remains solid over time is maintenance. Regularly reviewing and revising your business will ensure your financial foundations don’t erode over time without you knowing.
If you are ready to take a look at your numbers and just don’t have the courage to go it alone, contact Katie today on 0424151056 or via email email@example.com to book your free discovery consultation.